CureZone   Log On   Join
Melacor for Melasma

Views: 11,405
Published: 13 y

Melacor for Melasma

Hi,
I'm hoping someone on this forum has used or knows of the product called Melacor and its true effects. It is an alternative approach for treating Melasma, composed of vitamins/herbs, and the theory is that it manages it from the inside-out. I've had various treatments (external)- peels (TCA),creams (hydroquinine, TriLuma, which I've read negative things about if used long-term), and fraxel laser treatments. The TCA peel actually worked great to remove all the discoloration; however, it returned within a few weeks despite using my creams and sunscreen of SPF30 with titanium oxide or zinc oxide (the Dr. said these ingredients are best in sunscreen for people w/melasma).
I've read much info. on natural approaches to managing the condition, but am very skeptical. I'm in my 40's, caucasian, and my melasma appeared about 6 years ago (long after I started using birth control). I need to remain on birth control (it helps with other issues as well). Although I've read that it contributes to melasma, I've read that the sun is the worst culprit, imbalances in hormones/Vit.C, copper, zinc levels, etc... all may play a role. I've also read about using apple cider vinegar or lemon juice too to wash the face and lighten the skin. I'm considering trying Melacor, but haven't found many customer reviews/testimonials outside of the website. I'm not sure if they offer a money back guarantee either. It is suggested that we use it for 3 months min., and the pills cost $49.95/mo.. But if they work... they would be well worth the money and less costly than any dermatology procedure. Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you.
A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)