CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded We just walk a few miles until: January 24th a special day.

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

mo123 Views: 1,802
Published: 13 y

We just walk a few miles until: January 24th a special day.

We all walk just a few miles until:

Then we have to face the day was made for us.  He never ever wanted to die, but when it was time for him to decide he chose to go be with Allah.  He was lying in a coma on this very day 9 years ago and his brothers wanted to take him to Amman to the hospital there and Mo told me, "NO, NO, I don't want to go."  He begged me that he was ready to meet his lord.

Mo never wanted to die except in the cause of Allah.  He wanted to live each day to the fullest.  He laughed and had fun.  He did what he could every single day for others and no I am reminded on this day he did not have depression at all, he wanted to live.  MO's life was hard and we were very poor, but MO's only sad thoughts were those who were fighting in Allah's cause and he could not be near them.

He never ever wanted to die. Then on 24th, the angels came for MO and he went with them. He turned around to me and said, "Be happy because I am not coming back," and he went to the heavens.  Funny I have never ever been happy since that day.

I am not sad he went away to see Allah, I am just sad I did not do more.  So on this day I lay my flowers for you MO, my sweet darling.

FLOWER BOUQUETS
Views:225

I wish you a fond good-by and I ask that one day the angels come for me and take me by your side.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)