CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Advise re: zapper

healthygirl05 Views: 6,115
Published: 13 y

Please Advise re: zapper

Hello All,

I am a new member at curezone. I have been reading posts for several years in my search to help my two kids with chronic diarrhea which almost lead down the autism road.

I have a five year old son and soon to be three year old fraternal twin girls. My son and one twin were born with intestinal issues, had to be on special formula, etc. There chronic diarrhea, leading to pain and behavioral problems, lead me to pursue biomedical autism treatments for them.

We have been doing the specific carbohydrate diet for two years. We drink raw goat's milk, lots of homemade raw goat's milk kefir and yogurt. However, it seems that their digestion has only gotten to "manageable". We still have diarrhea days and we still cannot digest much raw food. Their diets are still extremely limited. Also, in the meantime, my fraternal twin who had moderate digestive health now has gotten worse as she has been on the same diet, etc.

We have used Colloidal Silver , iodine, GSE, coconut oil, and various other anti-fungals.

I have read some about various zappers. And some zapper manufacturers claim that diet and antifungals will only push the candida deeper into tissue cells. This seems to be the case here.

meanwhile, I have been under so much stress and pressure (my girls at one piont as infants were having 10-12 acidic diarrheas a day EACH), my health has deteriorated. I had a retinal detachment at the age of 30, which I honestly believe was partly due to my systemic candida eating away at the gell inside my eye.

Would a zapper help us? I am willing to buy one under $150.00, as I have spent thousands of dollars on supplemetns already.

Also, we are currently undergoing Andrew Culter mercury chelation protocol at about round 25. It seems to be helping.

Would chelation have any effect on the zapping?

Many thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)