CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can u give me encouragement?

domesticdoll Views: 2,576
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,755,751

Re: Can u give me encouragement?

You probably should go by how you feel more than anything since I think that many times the stones come out slower days later- even in stool- And might be so small that it's mixed in and you can't readily see. (I don't know this by dissection by the way, but I do recall once looking down in the pot and seeing this once when it was large and obvious)
Are you laying quiet and still on your right side at least for the first couple hours of the night? Immediately after you take the o/o and lemon juice? (or grapefruit juice) (I don't know how well the grapefruit juice works) I don't know if laying STILL on the right side for the first few hours is really the trick, but I think my best cleanses were when I did that and did it immediately. I don't always even use a pillow to prop my head but lay as flat as possible on my side of course. Maybe all the technicalities are just a bunch of hooey though??? It is all kind of a mystery.
It's possible that it took you five cleanses to get them loosened up enough to come out in the first place and now you may just need to wait longer for more stones to fall forward. If the whites of your eyes are clear (not yellowish) you may not have any blocking your bile at this point. But again it's all kind of a mystery. I don't know if you've ever considered a Bowel Cleanse or have done one but I know it's highly recommended by some and before I did any cleanses my naturalpath doc had me do a 5-7 day psyllim and Bentonite cleanse. I admit though, I would totally dread doing one again.... but I was near dead. lol.
:-) Hope this helps. Don't give up. Feel free to ask more questions anytime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)