CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush #5 Very Encouraging

NorthernGal Views: 2,169
Published: 13 y

Liver Flush #5 Very Encouraging

Just did my 5th LF. #4 was very disappointing so I wasn't sure what to expect. But this one was encouraging and gave me the little push I needed to keep going. I passed probably about 100 of the small pealike green soft stones. But I also passed lots of yellow liquid which I assume is bile. I actually passed most of the stones in the early morning before I ever took the morning doses of ES. I did pass a few more later after the ES and even passed a few later in the day after I was done with the flush. They were more tannish. I'm thinking they probably were covered with stool.

The most significant thing that I can report from this one is the way my liver felt afterward. After the last ones, it was sore and I was pretty toxic for a few days with my usual symptoms being worse. But this one has been very beneficial to my liver I really feel. It immediately felt "relieved."

I still hope to someday get to some harder older stones. And I'm also wondering about the bile. There have been a few recent posts about bile. If I understand right, healthy bile is green. So then do people who pass healthy bile in a Liver Flush pass green liquid with their flush? I've not done that yet. Mine has been either clear with nothing or brownish or yellow or sometimes a little orange.

I'm very much relieved that this flush was so positive. I was getting discouraged. I will keep pushing forward. So if you are discouraged, too, don't give up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)