CureZone   Log On   Join
Mercury Covered Up?

kmwhitt Views: 1,192
Published: 13 y

Mercury Covered Up?

I had all 4 of my mercury fillings removed about 6 years ago and replaced with Diamond Lite or so I thought. Within the last 3 weeks I have been noticing a metal taste in my mouth and can actually pinpoint the source with the tip of my tongue. The source is directly on the area where the fillings were supposedly repaired. I can also see traces of gray within the valleys of my molars. I am convinced the Diamond Lite is wearing away revealing the mercury that the dentist covered up. I'm not saying he didn't remove most of the mercury, but I am positive there are traces left as the taste gets increasingly worse by the day. Is this common when the mercury is not removed following the Huggins procedure? He assured me he would follow procedure and use a dental dam. Everything seemed correct, but do they sometimes leave metal behind? Should I contact the dentist and tell him my findings or would you suggest I seek a biological dentist first to confirm my fears? At this poit I am pretty angry and not sure he deserves the benefit of the doubt when I've been living with a false sense of security for 6 years. I would greatly appreciate any advice you could give as this is starting to frighten me. Thanks...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)