CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper deficiency?

Views: 12,135
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,748,251

Re: Copper deficiency?

I *think* going by those guidelines I have biounavailable copper.

2) A hair sodium/potassium ratio less than about 2.5:1. Copper may be low or is more often biounavailable. In this condition, one must give some copper, even if the absolute copper level on the test is high and even if the patient has symptoms of copper toxicity. This is difficult to understand, but it works in practice and is very important to assist some patients. I have written more about this in other articles on this website, such as A Low Sodium/Potassium Ratio.

My sodium/potassium ratio is 1:1 :\ Going by this I should supplement copper anyway?

1) A copper level less than 1.0 in a slow oxidizer. This indicator is not too common, and may be related to more copper buildup in the brain, according to our recent research.

Copper is 1.1 so nearly

2) A sodium/potassium ratio less than about 2.5:1 in either a fast, slow or mixed oxidizer.

As per above 1:1

This hair mineral test was a few months ago now though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)