CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes and viruses

nelli Views: 5,014
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,645,329

Re: Herpes and viruses

I found out about two years ago that I had herpes, I really thought my life was over and for about a year and half after that, I really believed it. However, about six months ago I came upon this product in a forum similar to this one, the name of it is Resolve and I figured, why not? I have been having frequent outbreaks and the doctor said it was due to me stressing over it, but how could I not stress? Anyway, I decided to give this product a try and go through their detox program. Well, I am happy to say that it has been 5 months since that detox program and I have not had any major outbreaks, I had one little tingle but nothing really happened, not the full onslaught that I had expected. I did get a few side effects though, but nothing big, I had a few zits on my face and at some point I felt as if I was catching the flu, but that was about it. I went back to that forum and thanked the poster and now I think it’s my job to let someone else in on the secret. Hey maybe it’s a herpes cure. Lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)