CureZone   Log On   Join
can RSI cause toothache?

Views: 1,541
Published: 13 y

can RSI cause toothache?

I changed job 5 months ago. After a couple of month I started to get toothache on my bottom front teeth.
I went to many dentist and they can’t find anything wrong. Its tingling, aches, pressure pain.

In this new job I use a laptop (without a laptop stand) so constantly looking down (i.e. my chin is constantly close to my chest.) in previous jobs I been using desktop PC’s so look up in a better posture.

For the last 5 months I been using laptop for very long hours (over 10 hours a day with my chin close to my chest) and not much breaks.

When I wake up I feel little or no pain then as the day goes on it gets worst. I find the pain eases when I am lying down. For the last few days I think the pain seems to trigger off after I start to look down.

My question is – have you ever heard of anyone get toothache (pain seems to come from below my teeth) for RSI?

If so can your book help?

I could be all wrong and this is some kind of pain I may have developed through the stress of this job or I have some nerve damage.

Thanks

Badchi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)