CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating stress is vital alright, but it takes more than that alone

charkee Views: 3,644
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,745,654

Re: Treating stress is vital alright, but it takes more than that alone

I cannot accept the idea that most disease it physically rooted. Suddently for no reason the body goes bezerk, thats like believing in spontaneous generation. Disease does not just happen. How many people are doing everything right, jogging 5 miles a day, raw organic vegan diet and still get sick? That is one the the things I treat first-the FEAR of nutritional deficiencies and toxicities.

(I know a woman, a professional nutritionist who spends $600 a month on nutritional suppliments and is always sick with something)

A client had a skin cancer under his eye. He was divorsing and glad to get rid of the woman. He shed no tears, it was no big deal. When I mentioned the cancer could be representing tears not shed, he kind of thought -nah but maybe so.

The next day the growth began to dry up and in 2 weeks it fell off without leaving a scar. Often its that thing we think is no big stress that causes us the grief.

Another aspect that is not taken into consideration here are the epigenetic effects that can trigger illness.

The various modalities of medicine do not understand the 2 phases of illness, which confuses this issue. 80% of illness is already in the healing phase, the patient has self resolved the issue.

In this healing phase, medicine herbs, anti-biotics, etc are helpful and in some cases essential. People do die in the healing phase. This is where we need you DQuixote.

When people see the relationship between their illness, eventhough in the healing phase, the noramalizing of the body will be quicker.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)