CureZone   Log On   Join
Pubic hair loss, eyebrowns, eyelashes, head, legs... restless leg syndroms etc...... Supplementention NOT helping

SG01 Views: 6,647
Published: 14 years ago

Pubic hair loss, eyebrowns, eyelashes, head, legs... restless leg syndroms etc...... Supplementention NOT helping

It all began when I went into a raw diet overnight and remain doing it for over 6 months... it has been maybe 2 years of normal meat eating and doctors can't find nothing that justifies this. I've taken aminoacid supplementention, sublingual b12, magnesium chlorine, general multivitamins, hair specific multivitamins, folic acid supplements etc

I haven't took them all at the same time though, but intermently over the last two years.

My best results were when the hair loss in the HEAD diminhued... while all other continued.

I'm almost with NO pubic hair, like 10% of what i used to have... and in my left eyebrown you start to see the skin below.

I've also developed restless leg symptons which annoy me even more than the hair loss... because the don't let me sleep well or seat down for long periods.

I've also got ringworm in my groin earlier this year... not sure if it is related...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.162 sec, (1)