CureZone   Log On   Join
heart attack at 55 7 months ago

larryswidow Views: 4,613
Published: 14 y

heart attack at 55 7 months ago

I fought for free medicines, including the Plavix, the cholesterol medicines, etc, 13 in all because I am on disability. The cardiologists now have changed their rules and want to make a three hour round trip to pick up the medicines they forgot to order for me. I am disabled and cannot make the trip. I paid someone 25.00 just to pick up the Plavix that had been sitting there almost a month without a call from these people. My husband died in my arms 4 1/2 years ago from brain cancer. I have one 28 year old left at home and I feel I am ready to go now. I am tired of fighting for medicine medicare no longer covers. When January 1st comes around only 4 of the 13 will be covered for my heart whihc does not include plavix. I have stents which will close and I will die. How does the government explain to peole my age, 56 now why they must make a choice of being homeless or have plavix to save their homeless life? huh! Is anyone out there experiencing this? it's called Obamacare. And social security won't help because I am 2.00 over the limit for medicade but medicade does not cover these drugs anyway. I don't get it. I am slowly, now weaning myself off the drugs and will take what I can afford but I refuse for my son to be homeless and live in some tent with me. he has 5 years in school now after Iraq and I will not jeapordize his future for mine. I refuse. I will not be selfish in this whole social security debacle. this is a mess. and I am going to die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)