CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok- Moving on Monday~~

mo123 Views: 688
Published: 14 y

Ok- Moving on Monday~~

AS promised I would keep everyone advised to my itinerary. I will be disconnecting my internet and phone on Monday my time. So Monday in Jordan is Sunday night in America. I have been told it will take a week so count on 10 days as this may need to account for business days only and Friday is not a business day.

During this time the forum will be locked down except for read only and well hehehehe not much going on here anyway with the webbie seeing more action than Carter's has liver pills.

I am very busy these days. I ordered a huge metal barrier for Baby's balcony. It is very expensive but baby has her own private room where she can sit in the sun and be protected from bad people or children desiring to harm little beautiful kitties.

I also ordered some sliding locks for all the doors to protect the home. I have one man who will be doing all the moving, electric, plumbing and everything. It is costing me a literal fortune to say the least.

I will move my air conditioning on Tuesday. Wednesday all the plumbing, ceiling fan, my automatic washer installed etc and wednesday the final boxes and furniture will be delivered.

As you know nothing ever goes as planned but I hope this is my last move. The house is costing me twice what I am paying now so will have to be working hard.

Tomorrow will go to change the locks on the home and start working on hanging the curtain rods.

So talk when I am back. I will contact the mods to watch out on the forum for any emergencies or some evil genies that may appear.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)