CureZone   Log On   Join
Uny-Question about Hormonal Migraines

udoknowjac Views: 2,664
Published: 14 y

Uny-Question about Hormonal Migraines

Hi Uny,

Sorry to bother you again but I was wondering what your thoughts might be on my hormonal migraines and if there is anything I might try. Since I just placed my order I did not know if there was anything I might add to it to try out.

As you know I have suffered from migraines since I was in my teens. In addition for about 10 years or so I have also suffered from what seems to be hormonal migraines. In the past few years these have seemed to cause more of a problem then the other ones. Most often I get a migraine anywhere from a week before or during my cycle. The problem with the hormonal migraines is it is very tough to get rid of them. Sometimes they just last for my cycle other times they can last two weeks and have even lasted 6 weeks. It just depends if I can knock them out. In the past as you know I have used imitrex, narcotics etc. These are also usually the ones I would take steroids for because often that would be the only thing that would break the cycle.

I know we have discussed my colon leading to the migraines and I am hoping as my colon gets healthy the migraines will continue to lesson or stop. But, I was not sure if there was anything else to consider for the hormonal ones. I do think of them separate but don't know what your thoughts are.

I was so excited last month to make it all the way thru my cycle without a migraine. This has been a very rare occurrence for at least two years. I did get one last month right after my cycle, not sure if that was hormonal or not. Maybe that is why the cayenne and brain formula did not work on my last migraine bout? Perhaps they were hormonal?

I am asking you about this now because I have a migraine right now and since I am about to start my cycle I feel that is the cause. Also as I mentioned since I just placed an order I was not sure if there is anything I should add or try.

Edit on 12/26-This month I did get the one I wrote about above but it only lasted the one day (YAY!) and then I did again get one a few days after my cycle for about 2 days. So 3 days this month again of migraines....YIPPEE!!! This is fantastic! I would love to hear your thoughts on these migraines and perhaps there is something I could try to knock them out or stop them from coming.

Thanks again for all your help,
Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (2)