CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The internet of things

snooz Views: 1,479
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,731,162

Re: The internet of things

Hi Spud,

I think that by the Government banning websites, and not making this known to the Australian public, constitutes censorship and the lack of freedom to information and speech.

In my view, those few at the top who decide what to ban, raises these questions in me including, What methods do they use in deciding what to ban? How many people and which people, provide the consenses to ban particular sites and then ban them without the public knowledge?

This could lead to all sorts of dilemma's including our right to information in areas such as policies on security, finances, health and education etc.

Is our Governemnt hiding information? What is it that they do not want the public to know and why?

Questions like this may arise due to suspicion by the Australian people and that alone could begin fragmentation of trust.

Regards,

Snooz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)