CureZone   Log On   Join
help pls!

stretcha Views: 3,444
Published: 14 years ago

help pls!

I am very confused, frustrated and annoyed at my body.
For years I've had stretch marks on my buttocks, hips, inner thighs, outter thighs and calves.
I'm 29 and I am trying my best to stay on a healthy Diet to make sure that I don't gain or lose too much weight.. despite my efforts, I keep getting new stretch marks.. the strange thing is that I never really gained/lost too much weight,,, and my stretch marks never turned red at first... they appear first as a white dot then that dot turns to a line and that line comes whiter and more prominent and in a few months it turns into a stretch mark!! I've seen 3 new lines that appeared slowly on my knees... I drink 2 litres of water everyday and I moisturize ... but I dont know what else to do:(( I am starting to accept the ones I have.. but i found this small dot on my stomach and I am afraid it will turn to a stretch mark.. what am i doing wrong:((((((((((((

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)