CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone familiar with tarot card meanings? If so---can you give some advice?

Views: 4,728
Published: 14 y

Anyone familiar with tarot card meanings? If so---can you give some advice?

A few months ago, I had a reading with a well-respected medium who not only can channel those who have passed on by also one's guides. The message that I got (from my mother) was for me to use the tarot on a daily basis as a way of receiving messages. While I did have a deck, I hadn't used it in many, many years. I ended up buying a new deck since the old ones didn't seem to be right for me anymore.

Long story short---I have been using it daily and have noticed that the same cards keep coming up. These are cards that refer to "marriage", "fertility", "childbirth". The trouble is---I've been married for years, I have a child and I'm no longer fertile!

Does anyone have any idea why these cards keep coming up in my readings? I'm not asking any specific questions---just asking for helpful messages regarding moving to the city. Often these cards come up with cards that deal with moving and finances---those cards (moving and finances) are spot on but the "marriage", etc...?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)