CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long Term Effects of MMS1 and MMS2

Views: 31,122
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,700,542

Re: Long Term Effects of MMS1 and MMS2

Well, let's see? If you spend 8-12 years being indoctrinated in traditional western medicine, you make stuff up to justify your existence! I'm pissed off! A month ago I went to ER. Had a staph infection. They wrote "abscess" in the docket I'm sure because having "staph" on their records looks bad. Then they proceeded to cut it out! Gave me a useless antibiotic, some pain killers and sent me home. There you have in a nutshell today's medical answer to every ailment! Well the Antibiotics didn't work. I developed another "abscess"...and a few more seemed on the way.

Enter Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (you know, that useless bleachy stuff that can kill you). Well three days later (25 drops a day), the second abscess was draining. The others FELL OFF. And I feel great!

You medical guys...before you start pointing fingers, take a look at the side effects of the crap you've been prescribing. Something as benign as aspirin has killed more people than Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has and ever will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)