CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could big business carbon investment save endangered species?

Dquixote1217 Views: 1,049
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,713,683

Re: Could big business carbon investment save endangered species?

My own two cents is that carbon trading and offsets are a global elite to further transfer money into the hands of the international bankers and elite - and  I note that NWO Bilderberger Murdoch and the World Bank Group are onboard.  The last thing we need is more power given to government entities to enforce a scheme designed to further benefit their true lords and masters under the guise of helping us or the planet.  Since when have those entities ever cared about either one unless there was profit in doing so (or appearing to do so, as is the case with the carbon schemes).

Carbon fuels contribution to global warming has been sensationalized.  What should be emphasized is pollution and renewable resources.  And no one should be able to continue polluting by buying up credits from supposedly clean companies.  Neither should they be allowed to continue polluting by investing in so-called green projects.  That to me is like Mafia dons offsetting their crimes by giving generously to the local Diocese.

To heck with phony carbon schemes.  Reduce pollution period.  Stop habitat destruction and resource exploitation period.  Just because man happens to be at the top of the food chain temporarily does not give us the right to rape, pillage and pollute our environment or the rest of the life on the planet.

Either we are privileged guests and should behave accordingly or else we are responsbile stewards and should behave accordingly.  Take your pick, either one works for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)