CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lindsey Williams spills the beans on the mortgage industry. Newest broadcast!

ChaztheMeatHead Views: 2,316
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,710,937

Re: Lindsey Williams spills the beans on the mortgage industry. Newest broadcast!

Yeah he confirmed what I said a couple of weeks ago. This is nothing but a takeover.

The only way I see in possibly keeping your house is by taking the crooks to court now. It can be proven, they never "loaned" you "money" and the contract is not legal and the whole thing is fraud.

I have a list of at least 40 things that are illegal in the mortgage and foreclosure process.

Check out these simple things you can do to see for yourself.

Look at your copy of the mortgage and find where it defines what "loan" is. They all say something like this because they never loaned you anything. It will say something like, "Loan means the debt evidenced by the note plus interest." Notice it doesn't say loan means the money we gave to you? So they even admit that they never gave you anything except debt with interest. You simply agreed to pay them that amount. And you can walk right into court and say, they never gave me any money so the contract is void. And you can tell the whole world to show you where it says they loaned you ANY money anywhere in the contract. Because they can't. It doesn't say that. It only says you agree to pay X amount of dollars with interest.

Another thing you can do is look at the "MIN" number on your loan contract. Then go to https://www.mers-servicerid.org/sis/
and enter your MIN number in and see who the investor and servicer is for your contract.

Then go to your local county recorder/assesor or what they're called in your area, and see who they say owns the loan. You'll find out you have several businesses claiming to own the same damn note. And you go into court and say prove who owns it, because they won't be able to if you got a loan between 2001-2008.

Also look at your contract and see who the beneficiary is. On mine it's MERS, the site I gave the link to. And you can have MERS claiming to be the owner of the note too. They're like a bunch of buzzards pecking at a dead body all claiming it's theirs and they have no proof for any of it because they got so greedy and thought they were above the law. There are so many things you can nail them on that are illegal!

And the worst part about it is, you "bought" the house when you signed the promissory note. You never needed a "loan" from the lender. The lender took that note and monitized/sold it and then gave the "money" to the seller and then got you to pay them with interest. The lender never risked anything.

That's how this bankrupt system works. There is no "money". Only promissory notes. We have federal reserve notes, which are promissory notes saying the government/we will pay back the federal reserve with interest, for "money" the crooked "government" could have printed anyway. The frigging crooks! And we have checks, which are promissory notes and credit cards which are promissory notes. All there is, is credit and debt, cause there ain't no money! The whole country/world is broke except for TPTB.

This whole crock of crap was allowed by us stupid and lazy people. Remember how a seller can sell a house directly to the buyer and not need to pay the real estate salesman or deal with a banker? Well a few sellers got ripped off and the bankers and real estate salesmen sold us on the idea we needed them to insure a "safe" transaction. All we did was put the fox in charge of the hen house. And we got what we deserve for being so stupid and lazy. It's illegal for a bank to loan the depositors money or to extend their credit to anyone. So they dreamed up this fraud scheme to trick everybody into getting "loans" from banks.

Anyway, these crooked bankers have tricked all of us into contracting with ourselves, since they never signed the contract, and then got us to agree to pay these crooks a big chunk of money with interest.

But these crooks have thought they're above the law for so long, they have committed many crimes in the "loan" process. And they didn't just do it to us, the people; they did it to the "government", the Fed and all the foreign countries that bought into all those toxic mortgage pools. It's the biggest fraud ever committed in the world and they're finally going down. Like Lindsey said, it was planned all along and the "government" and the Fed knew about it, so they're no better. Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=_XRlY4rxGVA&feature=player_embedded

I don't know for sure if it will do any good to get a court injunction saying the loan was illegal, and you don't owe any more money; because the government will probably create some law saying they own it now anyway. But I say try it. The only other options are becoming a sheeple or living in the woods or underground. I built this house and the only thing that's going to get me out is gun point.

I can't believe the people, including myself, bought into all the propaganda that we need to live this "American dream" that we get a job and buy buy buy, and live these complicated lives where we don't have time to pay attention to what's going on while we're running our hearts out on the tread mill they created for us. All the while they're devaluating our "money" and stealing from us to the point where everybody in the family has to work just to survive. And that we should trust the government because they'll take care of us. And then get to the point where we demand it from them. When all we had to do was live like they did back in the 1700-1800's with a few modern conveinces. The only real sovereigns left in America are the Amish. They never bought into it and we laughed at them. Who will have the last laugh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (3)