CureZone   Log On   Join
I cured my seborrheic dermatitis for real, 100%

tedmaster5 Views: 57,191
Published: 14 y

I cured my seborrheic dermatitis for real, 100%

I had seb derm for 5 years and three of those years I didn't even know it. I started to notice a change in my skin and over all health right after I took a string of Antibiotics for strep throat and severe jock itch (fungal infection). I was always tired and pale even if I worked out. My skin would get better in the summer and worse in the winter just like every one on here. I had a stressful job and traveled a lot and didn't really take care of myself. Fast forward a couple years. I got a new job and started taking care of my self and became more self aware of my skin and overall health. I noticed that I had dry skin on my nose forehead and even on my chest I had yellow crusts over my chest. I freaked out. I have alway noticed the dry skin around my nose and thought I just had dry skin because it was winter, but the chest thing got me to do research on the internet and found seb derm. From then on took showers twice a day eat three meals a day (healthy non fast food meals) found a skin care regiment that made it better but not completely especially in the winter. At the time it made me really mad and frustrated that I had to have this whole routine just to look sort of normal on a good day. So I decided to take a different approach and fight this at its source.

I did some more research and found out what I really had was Candida.

From there I went to a respected pathologist who took extensive tests and proved me right I had Candida.

From there I follow a very strict cleanse/diet.

Other optional treatment I used was a colonic twice and a infrared sauna to get rid of toxins in my body. The program lasted four months and it was very challenging. At first it got worse but she said that would happen and I stuck with it.

Now my skin is clear and I feel great. I still use Cetaphil face wash but thats it. I don't even have to put moisturizer on face. I try to eat right most of the time but I have gone out drinking and to fast food joints and still no effect. I know people out there are frustrated just like I was but it takes time and commitment to get to the root of the problem. Going to a dermatologist is not the answer. They can only relieve symptoms not get rid of them. It's been two years since my last outbreak and I just wanted to share my story to give people hope.

Sorry for the poor structure and grammar I wrote this on a whim when I came across this website.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)