CureZone   Log On   Join
David Flowers (Trues Cures) is still a Scam ing' and a Hustle ing'.......

Views: 7,880
Published: 14 y

David Flowers (Trues Cures) is still a Scam ing' and a Hustle ing'.......

Folks - Just my yearly update about True Cures. Unfortunately it hasn't improved much. Meaning not at all. David Flowers is still not curing people of herpes... or Hiv.... or cancer.... or diabetes......

And he claims he can "cure" all diseases in a matter of weeks.... Well a few visits with him (rolling my eyes).......

So sad....................................................

He was thrown off of this site a year and a half ago for repeatedly breaking the Terms of Service of this website, but yet he kept coming back under new bogus handles and creating more trouble. Only to be thrown off yet again. He still disparages this site, alomg with the dozens he has been thrown off of - repeatedly. The guy has way toooo much time on his hands. When you haven't had a job in close to 20 years.....

Well let's just say you have a lot of free time on your hands. And he spends it hounding innocent people on internet sites set up for support - and the sad fact is that these people are suffering serious health issues.........

But hey. If True Cures can make a buck from it? Well all manners and decency fly out the window. So sad....................

And to clear up one of his (many) myths.......

True Cures is back to working on so-called donations now. But that hasn't always been the case. There have been times that he had a set fee. And there have been times that he had a set "donation" fee (and "donation is used very loosely). There was a time this fee was at $5,000.

Did anyone pay him this? Only a fly on the wall would know this. I certainly hope not. Flowers has claimed not. But he has lied many times before. In fact he is a pathological liar. And he claims herpes isn't a virus. And that there is no such thing as cancer or Hiv. And that both "Western Medicine" and "Alternative Medicine" are one in the same and completely useless. And that if one has seen results from either......

Well it was really because that they were secretly and unknowingly using "True Cures". Because "True Cures" is the basis of all true science and medicine/healing in the world...................................................

A quote from his website last year regarding fees................

TrueCures

4 weeks ago

says:

From now on I am going to be a spiritual healer and I am going to charge a fortune.

It's going to go like this, someone will ask what I will charge to cure them and I will ask them what is it worth to them to be cured and that is what I am going to be paid. If they think being cured of herpes is worth 300 dollars I might get the notion they are lying. ;)

By decorating True Cures as a spiritual healing it take all the negativity out of it. People can continue to live their lives completely oblivious to the true reasons for all the suffering.

I'm not oblivious to the cause of the suffering. I live with it every moment I am awake. For me to help people without them having to bear some of the burden is going to be expensive.

And for his website this June......................................

Cost of Services

Cost is not an issue until you understand your immune system is responsible for keeping you disease free, not medicine or doctors.

Contact me when you have done your due diligence and personal sole searching.

When you realize you have an immune system and its immune response can cure you it will not matter what the cost is because cures are priceless. If you have to ask me what the cost is you are not ready to be cured.

When you find the truth you can afford to be cured no matter what.

"Belief" is the only thing preventing you from being cured or learning True Cures. Forget belief and search for truth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (2)