CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Docs & nurses just say 'no' to vaccinations

Krispy64 Views: 3,214
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,704,961

Re: Docs & nurses just say 'no' to vaccinations

I agree totally agree. Basic hygiene and honesty on the part of patients and visitors would do more to prevent the spread of influenza than these vaccines will.

As an ICU nurse, however, my employer has mandated that all employees get the flu vaccine or wear a mask the ENTIRE 6 months of flu season. Not just in patient rooms. Not just when in contact with families. ALL THE TIME and in all places with the exception of the cafeteria. The cafeteria which is closed at nights. I can't tolerate wearing a mask for 12.5 hours 3-4 nights a week. I will pass out! Not to mention that the wearing of a mask all the time will be the equivalent of putting a star of david on a uniform and transporting that person to WWII Germany. Hospitals are very small and petty worlds. I felt forced to take the flu vaccine and did so today, under protest, an hour before the deadline.

I am mad. It doesn't matter that there is documented evidence that the vaccine, on a very good guessing year by the CDC, optimistically decreases cases by an insignificant 3% and only by 1% all the other years.

It doesn't matter that there is a growing body of evidence concerning the side-effects of the vaccines, both long and short term. Can you say Guillian Barre, Alzheimer's, Rheumatoid Arthritis , or a host of other "side effects" ?

It doesn't matter that I feel like a victim forced to be in the pharmaceutical companies experiment. And, yes, don't fool yourself, this is an experiment. A very unethical experiment and laws have been passes so that the drug companies are not even held responsible for the damage their untested vaccines cause on us non-volunteers.

The bottom line is that I have to work, my rights have been stomped on, I have been assaulted and battered by my employer, I have no recourse for what ever systemic damage may arise, and the American public seems to be standing behind it. Even when they won't take the vaccine themselves, they cry out that health care employees should be mandated to do so.

Something is wrong with this picture!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)