CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: has anyone worked directly with Dr Lawrence Wilson?

waterlily0770 Views: 42,956
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,706,263

Re: has anyone worked directly with Dr Lawrence Wilson?

Thanks. I haven't consulted with L Wilson at all- just basically going by what is on his website that helps with copper overload (manganese, vit c, Vit B6, zinc, NAC, molybdenum, ox bile).

My copper dumping was bad before I added molybdeum, NAC, ox bile- much better after that. The first few days I would get flushing,a rash, feel nauseous, dizzy, etc., for a few hours after lunch when I would take most of the zinc. That isn't happening anymore and I've upped my amount of zinc. I am sleeping better so far (keeping my fingers crossed) and feel better overall.

I suspect this has been an issue for me (copper overload) for a LONG time- worked as a life guard when I was younger- spent HOURS of a day in a chlorinated pool, then after getting pregnant I am sure it made it worse- I was under a lot of stress and not sleeping.

I want to get a hair analysis done to confirm that and see what my mercury levels are and sodium/potassium, it's just that having it done through L Wilson is really expensive and I am wondering if it is worth it for the report and suggestions he gives.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)