CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help

herbalnutritionistcmt Views: 1,999
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,698,135

Re: Need some help

intresting article it confirms what i have been theorizing for some time. although the article does not go into why the adrenal glands are not functioning properly. (is it because the adrenal glands are dysfunctional, or the thyroid that makes hormones that are sent to the adrenals or is it the pituatary gland that is not sending hormones to the thyroid?) I think irregardless of which gland is not working or why I would use mullein and include a good herbal adrenal formula. In addition choline sounds good too as choline makes up 80% of the brain. the brain needs essential fatty acids and nutrients in order to function properly. b vitamins are essential also and they are found primarly in whole grains like rice and wheat. I would not suggest taking synthetic vit b's cause synthetic vitamins have been found to inhibit the formation of natural vitamins in real food.thus basic good nutrition with supplementation is the answer. Mainly fruits,grains,nuts,vegetables,and legumes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)