CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: in the same thread

Dquixote1217 Views: 11,064
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,702,767

Re: in the same thread

While I agree that administering colloidal silver anally is an option that might be more efficient, I also would point out that Hyslop is wrong about several things. First of all, the stomach does not contain vitamin C, it contains HCL, and numerous demonstrations of adding HCL to silver solutions have not turned the solutions dark black like Hyslop's little gimmich demo did.  HCL does neutralize some of the ionic silver (but much less of the true colloidal content), but certainly not all and much of the colloidal silver particles and a significant amount of ionic particles do make it into the bloodstream, provided that they are small enough particles and not large chunks like I think Hyslop's setup produces in too large of a quantity.

I note that Hyslop uses and sells a cheap "colloidal" silver maker he designed with a single 9 volt battery and overly large (80mm) silver electrodes which he places too close together.  He wrongly maintains that increased PPM together with water that starts out at boiling temperature is what causes the yellow color he gets at 15 ppm.  Wrong! What his cheapo setup, high water temperature and large electrodes right on top of one another is producing is too many large particles  which are being ripped off those close proximity electrodes and THAT is what is causing the yellow color at higher PPM concentrations.

All in all, what Hyslop is giving us is opinion and not fact.  You know what they say about opinions: They are like a**holes, every one has one.  While Hyslop may like to take it up the a**, and that might be a more efficient delivery method, it does not negate oral delivery if you are taking a decent solution - which I would not consider Hyslop's to be based on what I have seen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)