CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair and wrinkles

Rainbow Girl Views: 6,020
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,698,603

Re: Hair and wrinkles

I have been taking Iodine for 3 years and this is just my personal opinion regarding any effects re: Hair - Skin

I am now in mid-late 40's

When I look at other women my age I know that my skin is MUCH younger looking. I have no wrinkles around my eyes, small wrinkles around my mouth that you can only see if your really look. If I oil pull daily these wrinkles disappear and I really think that if I would not whistle they would not be there ---- But I LOVE to whistle. Now for some reason the skin on my neck and chest does seem to be a little thinner, I do not have wrinkles yet, but I can see that I might soon.

Now Hair

My hair is white - not Gray - White - I believe this is genetic, It is very thick, I have had times before when I was taking the wrong selenium that it started to thin.

I believe that Iodine + recommended supplements and oil pulling is the best thing that you can do for your skin. I have questions regarding minerals and my hair that I am still exploring.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)