CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:potassium low and high potassium raw produce, dangers etc

Halime65 Views: 28,929
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,696,738

Re:potassium low and high potassium raw produce, dangers etc

WOW, I am really impressed that you took the time to do all of this for us. I have been doing a lot of research also and just recently come to find out that the elderly usually range in the "high-normal" range of potassium anyway.

His last reading was 4.8 where a 5.1 is starting to get past the high normal range. I am thinking that his kidneys are getting better and what is soo funny is that during this whole ordeal beginning April 28th with him being admitted to the hospital, the nurses were always looking at his ankles for swelling. My husband is such a "mellow" guy and takes everything in stride and is always joking around that he just couldn't understand why they kept coming in and looking at his ankles. Of course they wouldn't tell him and he would just have this dumbfounded look on his face every time they did that. I was cracking up. I told him that many kidney patients have swelling and THANK GOD ABOVE my husband has never ever had any type of swelling and to me that's a good sign.

Have you heard of Kibow Biotech? Check out their website. That has been helping my husband also.

I have been really busy with my own Liver Flushing (I have my own issues with liver troubles also) and taking care of his diet and taking care of the house that I haven't been able to do much online these past few days. My head is constantly spinning as I am trying to work out our new lifestyle. We have to catheter him also 4-5 times a day because his bladder is non-functional. So I am always BUSY!!

Is everything we've been typing back and forth been posted on the forum? I don't know. I am new here and don't know what I'm doing. Should we be emailing directly or what?

Thanks so much for your kindness, Lord knows this world needs more people like you.

Sincerely,

Halime

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)