CureZone   Log On   Join
warning mms is acid!
 

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...



Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses



Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !



Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...


More
More
sedonapure Views: 9,675
Published: 11 years ago
 

warning mms is acid!


Folks I know that many of you are under the impression that mms solution is "alkaline" well it is NOT alkaline it is very acidic.

Please before I get flooded with responses to this statement I will describe a simple test for all of you to perform "BEFORE" you reply saying that it is not acidic.

Do the test below before replying please.

Do Not Rely On Others Telling You It Is Alkaline, See For Yourselves, Do Not Take Anyones statements, Do The Test! See With Your Own Eyes!

Prepare your MMS like what is directed by almost all so called authorities and experts.

Number one: go to your local swimming pool supply store and purchase an "Aquacheck" water testing kit. it contains 50 test strips that check water for pH, and free chlorine levels.

Get your distilled water out that you have been told to use when mixing MMS, and use one of the test strips to test the distilled water "before" adding to the mms solution. record the readings.

get a small glass add 10 drops of the mms solution "sodium chlorite 28% solution" as normal, then add 50 drops of the citric acid activator solution as normal.

wait the three minutes, then add the 4-6 ounces of distilled water, as normal.

Then take a test using the water test strips.

You will see for your own eyes that the Ph pad on the test strip is bright "YELLOW" or very acidic and off the acid scale on the Aquacheck bottle.

You will see what is making you sick.....the acid.

ill people already have to much acid in thier bodies as is well documented and known.

Why add more acid to the body? When it is NOT needed to have the produced chlorine dioxide?

This is a major problem with MMS...Too much acid!

You can reduce the acidic pH and still retain the chlorine dioxide chlorite ions.

The acid IS NOT NEEDED!

DO THE TEST THEN REPLY, because i will tell all of you right now, if you reply and state that the solution is not acidic, then you did not perform the test.

Do The Test! Then find out how to neutralize the acid, but you must first confirm the acid levels to yourself! With Your Own Eyes! Not with others statements.

 

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)