CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Oz says coconut oil is very bad for you

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

healthisvital Views: 69,906
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,644,964

Re: Dr. Oz says coconut oil is very bad for you

Recently I traced my family history to Jamaica, I began exploring Carribean foods and they use coconut milk and coconut oil in so many things. For weeks while I explored my ancestors culture I ate coconut rice which I used coconut milk and I fried plantains in coconut oil and a lot of desert dishes called for coconut oil. I found myself eating quite a bit of coconut oil and coconut milk because so many of the dishes called for it in the recipes. The food was delicious but I thought, wow, it's nice to explore my cultures history but I'm going to end up paying for it, in poundage lol. I was sure after 3 straight weeks of eating so much oil that I'd gain weight but it was more about me discovering my ancestors history and exploring Caribbean food so I felt it was well worth it. I knew nothing about coconut oil and was not looking to treat anything, I was simply exploring Carribean food but after 3 weeks I noticed something amazing:

1. My skin was soft and smooth like a babies skin, previously it was dry and rough.

2. I had tons of energy, previously I was not energetic, I have Hashimoto's Hypothyroid and this causes me a lot of fatigue.

3. My hair which was brittle before became soft, silky, shiny and stronger.

4. I lost 3 pounds!! I thought the scale was wrong, I'd been frying plantains in coconut oil and grilling catfish and eating coconut rice and I imagine all that fat was terrible.

5. I noticed something, my athletes foot was gone!!! I had no idea it was the coconut oil until I stumbled upon these forums. I got athletes foot when I was 15 at a public swimming pool and have battled it all my life, (I'm 30) so 15 years. All the sudden my feet were soft and my athletes foot was just gone, I was baffled!!!

After seeing all these bodily changes I thought wow what on earth in this Caribbean food caused all of this???? And that's when I looked up coconut oil and saw that it helped someone with Jock Itch. Athlete's foot is the same fungus that causes jock itch so I concluded the Coconut oil got rid of my athlete's foot and I began implementing it in my dishes a lot and then I noticed more things, green pepples in the toilet sometimes, that's right GALLSTONES!!!! Then I noticed that I started feeling so much healthier, then I started noticing other things in the toilet, LIVER FLUKES!! Oh yes folks, liver flukes, I was astounded, now after including Coconut oil in my daily life my life has transformed!!! My mood is fantastic, I have way too much energy like back in high school, I am such an optimistic person now, before I was very pessimistic, my skin rashes cleared, athletes foot gone, Gallstones (that I had no idea I had) flushed out so my bile flow has increased a lot, my stool used to be very light and now is darker, smoother, easier to pass, I know that bile colors stool so I attribute the darkening color to more bile, my liver tests have improved, my liver was under functioning before, now my test results show that my liver in rockin! Because my liver is working so much better I feel great. So screw Dr. Oz.

Dr. oz is an idiot, come on, he's an Oprah Creation just like "Dr Phil" who is a fraudulent idiot and not even a "Dr" and that Author Oprah backed turned out to have made up most of the "Autobiography" and that other Author Oprah backed turned out to have plagiarized the story. Come on, Oprah doesn't have a good track record when it comes to backing reputable experts, sorry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)