CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Side Effects (HIV) - now SHINGLES

tinpotman Views: 8,761
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,693,802

Re: MMS Side Effects (HIV) - now SHINGLES

Update:

Thanks for the info smuzta.

I had a follow up Doctors appointment this morning and the results of the blood tests showed a drop in CD4 down to 341, not a huge drop but disappointing still when I had hoped they would go up. Viral load was not measured.

The sensitivity I described on my scalp has turned into little blisters, and more of those blisters have now appeared on my neck. All on the left side. The doctor says it's shingles and I have to agree with him - it looks like it.

Now I wonder if the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has anything to do with this? Is it just a coincidence that shingles appears 2 days after I start the protocol? Yesterday I stopped taking the drops and am unsure whether to go on with them or not. Especially since I now have to take meds for the shingles.

In other news the doc was very heavily trying to persuade me to start HIV meds immediately and get vaccinated against Hep A and B.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)