CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible Forum Lesson

Heal On Views: 832
Published: 14 years ago

Possible Forum Lesson

Hey everyone,

As you know from about a week ago I started my first IP and I decided to stop after 9 days of juice fasting for a couple reasons.. My bowels were not working and some of my materials didn't come in when I thought they would ( coffee enema from SA wilsons and a cayenne mishap)

There's a couple things I would like the forum to take away from this:

1. HEALING is as much about the RIGHT TIME as it is about the RIGHT PROTOCOL...

This was the case for me I learned the hard way. I moved to a brand new part of the country about a week before my IP and was on a hectic schedule not conducive to bathroom breaks. However, I felt I was knowledgeable about the IP enough to start it and I had been pretty regular (but not as regular as I should have been..probably 1-2 daily instead of 2-3 per day) ...With that said I was SO excited to just start and get this virus behind me because I've had it for a while now and I want it GONE! GONE LIKE CASSETTE TAPES GONE LOL .....So I just started and my bowels happened to just SHUT DOWN. I consulted some help and helped me decide that I needed to redo the IF 1 and IF2 for a while and get used to my VERY NEW SCHEDULE AND ENVIRONMENT and MAKE SURE THE COLON WAS WORKING IN MY NEW PLACE then go ahead and restart the IP with all the materials in place and a fresh new perspective.

Note: I pooped like 1 time a day. and I knew this wasn't good enough for the amount of toxins I was releasing and the die off of candida and viral loads so I 'patched it' with a high enema thinking my bowels were throwing me a curveball for a day or two (this likely could have been 'good enough' but who wants to heal 'good enough' eh?!)...but when they didn't come around after that I couldn't 'force' the IP onto my new lifestyle so that's when I had to restart at a lil later time.

2. I also didn't start with my coffee enemas set up and wouldn't have been able to start them for 2 weeks into my IP now that the package has come (mis judged canadian shipping lol)...with that said I probably would have been OK, without these since I'm not in 'critical' need of all the support that sicker people needed (i'm young and pretty good health) ...HOWEVER HOWEVER UNY's famous saying is ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH and that last ENOUGH is ' ENOUGH SUPPORTING THERAPIES' and I wasn't doing ALL the supporting my body would have liked for all the toxins that I was DEFINATELY kicking up via juice fasting...SO instead of focusing my body's energy on killing a chronic virus my body had to divert its vital energy to dealing with the detox and elimination thereof...Kind of NOT what I wanted!!

So moral of the story is DON'T BE A GUNSLINGER! and Let Time Happen and make sure ALL your ducks are in a row and your 'pre-IP' stuff is taken care of. because I would argue the PRE-IP (a term I'm making up for the forum?? :) is almost/just as important as the IP itself!

Hope this was for the good of the forum

HEAL ON!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)