CureZone   Log On   Join
False Awakening from dream come true into nightmare, Bloody Nose, Vomit

goashley Views: 8,085
Published: 14 years ago

False Awakening from dream come true into nightmare, Bloody Nose, Vomit

8 Days ago my boyfriend and I broke up (mutually). 2 Days into it I had a huge shift and realized that it wasn't what I wanted and I regretfully had made some mistakes and have been expressive that I want to try again. Error in mind, I am vigilant to experience growth and practice awareness by honoring him for being less like me instead of being frustrated by it. He needs the space-which I can respect, but we are friends and do plan on going on a date sometime in the near future.

I had my first sober sleep this afternoon, (the heartbreak led me to starvation, alcohol and ambien-which I'm weaning off of and doing much better today) but I had a very unique dream circumstance.

My initial dream was that he had returned to me, I asked him if he was sure and he made no hesitation to show his enthusiasm to be back together. We played and kissed and had a lovely time. Then while we were talking I suddenly asked him if it was just a dream and I was ripped back to my house, alone. The house was different and I was devastated that it wasn't real. (It had been unusually vivid to the touch). Suddenly I realize my right nostril has been bleeding in my SLEEP and is continuing to bleed. It doesn't stop. I begin to panic and run outside to look for a hospital but there is none within view. My phone won't seem to work to call and that's when my roommates get home. They both blame me for 2 small things wrong with the house (not making eye contact). I beg them to tell me where the nearest hospital is but they ignore me.

I go to my bathroom and now the blood is spilling out of my face. I'm trying to clean it up but can't seem to find any way to. Then I begin vomiting and the bathroom floor becomes a small pool as I desperately attempt to release a drain in the floor I can't seem to figure out. I'm pretty certain I woke myself up with awareness.

Earlier today I had cut my lip and it bled and bled for quite a while and 2 weeks ago I had a seizure-like incident where I vomited. Some interpretations suggest the nose bleed is a loss of life, stress or sacrifice. The vomit is a rejection of something (perhaps the breakup). I'm familiar with the roommate engagements and my inability to clean or call is a loss of control.

Any thoughts of it's connection or a more thorough interpretation?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.089 sec, (2)