CureZone   Log On   Join
Drummer searching for help with carpal tunnel problems!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
mjw1229 Views: 3,401
Published: 14 years ago

Drummer searching for help with carpal tunnel problems!

Hi -

I have been suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome on and off for the past 10 years now, and in the past six months or so, it has gotten considerably worse. I went for an EMG test a few months back and the doctor confirmed that I do have CTS in both hands. At the time, he said it was moderate in my left and mild in my right, but it seems to have gotten worse since then. The doctor told me that surgery would likely be in my future. This is especially troubling for me because I am a professional drummer and I obviously rely on the health of my hands and wrists to perform. I also work a side job in a large retail store, which also extensively uses my hands. Surgery is not an option for me, and I am very scared of it not working. I have a friend who is a keyboard player who is preparing for his third surgery in the last three years, and he still has issues. I don't want to end up like that. I've started to research what natural remedies/exercises/etc that could help and am a bit overwhelmed with all of the options. These are a few that I've found: acupuncture, Zymosine, The Carpal Solution, The Carpal Therapist, yoga, EFT, a site that offers to send a video with free Japanese exercises, and more. Does anybody have any insight on these products/remedies? Or is there anything else I can look into? I really need to get a handle on this quickly before it ruins my livelihood and quality of life. Thanks so much for your time and your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)