CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm Scared and No Stupid Opthomalogist Knows Anything!!!!

Views: 4,904
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,539

Re: I'm Scared and No Stupid Opthomalogist Knows Anything!!!!

Hi Lolite: Thanks for the response.

Follow-up - I went for an MRI no contrast (I don't want those stinking chemicals in my body) and they did very thin slices for about one hour of both eyes and the brain.

My doc (not the ophthalmalogist)said that there were just a couple of lines (don't remember the exact wording) that looked like little mini-strokes but nothing serious........

And, behind the right eye, which is the protruding one, he said there was a thickening which was pushing the eye forward. Actually, I have felt some sensations in my left eye as well, however, the right eye is the real problematic one.

He said there were no tumors, no growths or anything like that just a thickness behind that eye.

I have started doing eye washes with Dr. Schulze 's eyebright formula (tincture with cayenne) and let's see. I am also going to be doing some thorough thyroid tests to rule out those possibilities.

Will let you know the results and I hope all this can be of value to someone else.

Thanks again for the time and effort you spent on sending all the above info.

Be well - AK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.131 sec, (1)