CureZone   Log On   Join
need help to get rid of fluid build up in cancer

Views: 7,130
Published: 14 y

need help to get rid of fluid build up in cancer

Hi,
Does any one know of a natural cure for getting rid of the fluid build up ( I think they call it ascites) from cancer?
I have had intravenous chelation, B17, I have also had electromagnectic, ozone and oxegen treatment (hypobaric chamber). Since the treatment was integrative I took one course of chemotherapy but it was a devastating experience and I have not had any more since then. AfFter more than a month the vein through which the chemotherapy was given is still dark and sore to the touch.
Recently I have noticed that my abdomen is getting bigger and know that it is the fluid since that is what alerted me that I had cancer in the first place.
I really do not want to do anymore chemo. Is there something else that I can do, maybe some herb that I can take that would get rid of the fluid. I have also altered my diet drastically but am having problems finding enough organic fruit and vegetables where I live.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)