CureZone   Log On   Join
DPT Vaccine Side Effects?

slightlygermaphobic Views: 7,176
Published: 14 y

DPT Vaccine Side Effects?

Whooping Cough has been increasing in San Luis Obispo County. Therefore my wife and I both had DPT booster vaccinations at a clinic in San Luis Obispo on Thursday 19 August 2010. My wife and I both experienced similar side effects following the shots: 1) slight tightening of the jaw later that day; and 2) tenderness and muscle tightness in the arm that received the shot. We both developed a minor sore throat on Saturday evening which persisted through Sunday. My sore throat was more prevalent and I had trouble swallowing. For me, this developed into a bronchial/chest congestion and cough...and today (Monday) I have had productive coughs with yellowish phlem. I seldom get sick (haven't had any viral issues over the last four years). My wife never developed the chest congestion and cough. Could this be a personal reaction to the vaccination?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)