CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How deep can you tap?

northpaw Views: 2,432
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,666,328

Re: How deep can you tap?

Every time someone would ask Gary Craig "Does EFT cure ____?" he would respond, "Try it and see." I think that applies in your case.

How is your critical nature a problem for you?

What are you critical about? Everything or just some things?

Are you mean or angry when you are critical? You could certainly tap on the meanness and anger.

Are you critical because people don't do things the way you are doing them? Are you a control freak? You've got some tappable issues there.

I have a friend who has perfect pitch. He complains all the time about out of tune music he hears. He's very critical and actually experiences pain when he hears poorly tuned pianos. His critical nature goes along with being abnormally and exceptionally perceptive. Is your critical nature because you perceive the world more keenly than the people you hang with? Or are you just crabby all the time?

You can certainly make some deep changes with EFT but I can't say for sure you will make those changes because I don't know the depth of the problem, assuming it even is a problem, or how good of a tapper you are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)