CureZone   Log On   Join
Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Needle-free, Free-of-charge Acupuncture Method and Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others

ntuc Views: 31,185
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,233,341

Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Needle-free, Free-of-charge Acupuncture Method and Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others

Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Needle-free, Free-of-charge Acupuncture Method and Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others 

Included below is a conversation excerpted from the other forum between me and the other person about expressing my deepest gratitude and thankfulness for putting in the trusts and confidences in my suggested self-administered, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless and needle-free acupuncture method which is meant especially for the effective and full treatments of post-birth non-brain / neuron-damage & Tardive Dyskinesia / medication-induced rapid, purposeless, involuntary and uncontrollable eyelid twitching / eye blinking.

In addition to the acclaimed and obvious therapeutical and curative efficacies indirectly implied and asserted by this particular person about the suggested self-administered, needle-free, free-of-charge, painless and harmless acupuncture method, this conversation is also about expressing my heartfelt thankfulness as a part-time social worker to this person for voluntarily taking the initiaves to serve, pursue and further the noble humanitarian causes of helping the poor and needy others by recommending such a totally needle-free, self-adminstered, painless, harmless and free-of-charge acupuncture method to them to get their similar visually-incapacitating disorders substantially and evidently mitigated and fully cured in the end.

Hence, I sincerely and earnestly wish that the numerous kind and benevolent others will hopefully take and follow suit such humanely charitable and meritorious deeds as good and humanitarian example so that more and more poor and needy people all around the world would be tremendously benefited from all the related kind, noble and humanitarian deeds on your part from time to time into both immediate and distant futures. Thank you.

Original post made by this person as mentioned above :

"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."

My Replies :

"Thanks for putting in your trusts and confidences in my suggested self-administered, totally free-of-charge, painless, harmless and needle-free acupuncture method which is meant especially for the effective and full treatments of post-birth non-brain / neuron-damage & Tardive Dyskinesia / medication-induced rapid, purposeless, involuntary and uncontrollable eyelid twitching / eye blinking.

In addition, thank you very much for serving, pursuing and furthering such a humanitarian cause to help especially the poor and needy people for their health cares and well-beings. And as all the kind and meritorious deeds would definitely be rewarded by Heaven eventually based on the universal law of Karma, I firmly believe that you and the numerous benevolent others will be divinely blessed by God for all your nobly kind and benevolent deeds.

All in all, I would like to thank you all on behalf of all the poor and needy people for extending your unconditional kindnesses to them.

Actually, when I first sought the related acupuncture treatment from the licensed acupuncturist, I just found out and realised that my skin actually turned out to be extra sensitive to such needle-piercing therapy in that my right hand and then my entire arm and body just shook violently within a minute when the needle was pierced and remained into that "He Gu" acupuncture point (the one located on my right-hand).

Luckily, the related licensed acupuncturist was kind and benevolent enough to sympathize the tremendously agonising pains, ordeals and sufferings that I had gone through, so as to be magnanimous and generous enough to impart to me the particular self-administered acupuncture which was painless, needle-free, and hence free-of charge too, such as the one that I have mentioned in my prior posts before.

Subsequently, I just hope that by making that self-adminstered, needle-free, and hence free-of-charge acupuncture method, widely known to many others, anyone suffering from the same problem, especially the poor and needy ones will benefit from such a self-administered, free-of-charge, needle-free and painless acupuncture method to get their such muscular and visually incapacitating illness totally cured in the end.

Besides, given the very fact that such a self-administered, needle-free, painless, and hence free-of-charge acupuncture method could apply effectively to that particular "He Gu" acupuncture point to produce the obviously desired therapeutical and curative effects, based empirically on the ongoing prompt feedbacks so far given to me by the numerous others applying the particular suggested acupuncture method, and hence, hypothetically, I strongly believe that such a self-administered, needle-free, painless and free-of-charge acupuncture method would potentially and fairly apply to other acupuncture points too for the very purpose of curing and dealing with the other neurological and neuromuscular illnesses, especially the ones that share the same similarity to the Tardive Dyskinesia / medication-induced rapid, involuntary, uncontrollable, non-stop eyelid twitching / eye-blinking, which involves artificial disruptions, disturbances and interferences by the related medications to the synaptic activities of the neurotransmitter chemicals, neurons, neuron networks, miscellaneous bodily nervous systems etc.

All in all, I just hope that selfless and generous efforts will be put in one day by the benevolent and philanthropic others to study, explore and experiment on the therapeutical and curative potentials and efficacies, hopefully will be proven then by sufficient and ample empirical evidences, of the other bodily acupuncture points, so that the very similar self-administered, needle-free, painless, and hence free-of-charge acupuncture methods involving the different other bodily acupuncture points will be developed and invented one day in the immediate and distant future to cure and deal with especially the other neurological and neuromuscular illnesses (the ones involving other parts of human body), particularly the ones which remain "unexplained", "unexplainable", "incurable", "cannot be conclusively cured" etc by the mainstream modern day medical science.

Lastly, if such a goal as explained above can be achieved one day, I firmly believe that the numerous others, especially the poor and needly ones suffering from these particular difficult diseases which are "unexplained", "unexplainable", "incurable", "cannot be conclusively cured" etc by the mainstream modern day medical science, would certainly and definitely benefit considerably and ineffably from all these prospectively developed free-of-charge, self-administered and harmless acupuncture methods."

For the original version of this conversation, please refer to the very last post entitled "Thank you very much for being kind and benevolent for the poor and needy ones " from the other forum as included through the weblink below :

Lastly, I wish that all your kind and benevolent efforts will make this world a very much more better and humanitarian place especially for the other numerous poor and needy people from time to time. Thank you.
Full Details About The Self-administered Needle-Free, Free-of-charge Acupuncture Cure For Non-stop Persistent Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (6)