CureZone   Log On   Join
How does one defend...

Views: 1,548
Published: 14 y

How does one defend...

...against an entity that can attach itself to everything made of metal? Or to a person you love, and also cloud their best judgment to force harm onto you?

Since an early age I always felt an overboding presence. I've always felt like I am being watched and followed from behind. Constant never-ending sensation.

Yesterday I was visited again by the presence. Actually, I've been visited by this presence for years but it was not until just recently that I was plunged into awareness of it.
I know it is coming for me when I hear a loud roar in the sky, that sounds like an airplane but I KNOW is not an airplane. It is too strong and quick, and stops very suddenly once it reaches the area in the sky above me.

When the presence lands, the wind blows very strongly. My curtains fly all over the place.
It then attaches itself onto a lifeform in the yard. Usually a bird. Makes a very strange screeching noise that birds don't make. It scowls, too.

Then it crawls toward the window. I have Orgonite there so it that blocks that entrance. But now yesterday, they learned a new trick.

They entered through the doorknob.

My head turned toward the door by instict without even thinking to, and I saw it. Small somewhat transparent string-looking things flying from the doorknob, first in small amounts then a flood of them poured in.

Then they started coming in through the power outlets from the wall.
Pretty soon I could see them all over. Everything made of metal had them, as did everything made of cotton and wood (they were all over my bed.)

When I touched the door knob I felt a very strong pain in my back and neck, like something just hooked on to me. I ran for my orgonite pendant... and it didn't help...

What I tried next was mentally picturing happy images and songs. This WORKED. I listened to some of my favorite love songs in my head and as the lyrics played out I felt a release in my neck area, almost as if...

An energy vampire had let go.

The wind blew very suddenly and strongly right after and I heard the same scowling noises again.

I didn't sleep last night. But I'm not afraid of these things. This entity is only able to suck my life force when I am asleep.

No wonder my dream "life" has been nothing but constant nightmares for years. Dreams of the apocalypse, zombie invasions (zombies are prevalent in ALL of my dreams), of being chased by cold-blooded killers.

What always gave me hope was that, the dreams always ended right before I was about to be eaten or killed. I woke up the instant before. I've never died in a dream. Someone has been protecting me.

I think I just answered my own question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)