CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: disagreeing to my questions

spudlydoo Views: 2,684
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,669,324

Re: disagreeing to my questions

These forums are much like everyday life, you will have people in your life that take a dislike to you and will disagree with everything you say, regardless of what you are saying. This is the same thing that happens here. People behave in the same way. Its childish and silly, but that is just the way it is.

I have a good laugh when I see people disagreeing with everything I post, even posts that are completely inocuous.

Fortunately, just because people like to hit the disagree button, doesn't mean that they can vote you off CZ, like some sort of stupid reality TV program, and at least it means that some people are actually reading your posts.

I would reccommend ignoring the votes, it has little to do with what your saying, and more to do with the personalities of the people hitting the disagree button on your posts.

lol, there will probably be a few disagree votes to this post as well ;)

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)