CureZone   Log On   Join
2 Year anniversary - where I was and where I am!

cr8iveart Views: 2,485
Published: 14 y

2 Year anniversary - where I was and where I am!

What was happening:
I was feeling sick all the time, just couldn't say that it was just one thing, there were too many things. My GP said that I should go back to my oncologist, which I wasn't going to do - been there, done that, didn't help me!

Symptoms:
hair falling out, weighed 119 lbs (I am 5'6"), nauseous at every meal, on three medications for depression, anxiety, and inability to sleep, not sleeping for more than three or four hours at a time, no energy but too anxiety to do anything, couldn't concentrate, couldn't tolerate cold very well, soft, splitting nails, aching all over, feelings of doom and despair, didn't want to be with people but didn't want to be alone either, pain between my shoulder blades and across my back and shoulders, acid reflux, floating stools - not absorbing fats, pain at times under my ribs on the right side - liver, with a fatty meal - pain across my back and shoulders was so intense I went to hospital, tests showed no gallstones (ha!), microscopic lesions in liver, which drs said not to worry about, pain at times down my arms - peripheal neuropathy, and probably other things that I am not remembering at this time.

What I did:
I started a colon cleanse, thinking it was humaworm's parasite killer. After a month I did a flush with great trepidation. Switched to barefoots dewormer and called and started working with the Pain and Stress Center to get off the drugs. I had been cutting back slowly myself for two or three months. I got a distiller for clean water. By September I was applying all the things with regularity - parasite killer, liver flush, amino acids to help balance brain chemistry and aid in getting off the drugs, lots of B vitamins and proto food by standard process. These was a lot of pain - amino acids don't totally get rid of the drugs' snap back to try to keep you on them! Pain from stuff moving out of the liver - took Liver Gallbladder Balance, wrapped myself with a castor oil pack and used Deep Relief from Young Living. I had to do this for a good six months or I couldn't get any sleep at night. By Christmas I was off all meds - I wouldn't recommend that unless you really had to, it was too fast and I felt like I was on a torture rack at times. I have continued with this for two years.

How I am now:
I have gained weight - 145 lbs, I am digesting my foods, sleeping through the night 5 to 8 hours a night, have energy again, feel like I am going to survive this, which is a huge change from when I started, no yellow color anywhere, skin is normal color and pink!, hair fuller and not falling out, no pain down arms, across shoulders or in back usually, hands and feet warmer, no more floating of stool (usually), nails aren't splitting, can concentrate and can actually think!
It has been a long arduous process, and I have more to go, but I do feel that I will survive this. When I started I thought that I wouldn't be around by Christmas. I haven't listed everything that I have done but what I did do was find the things that worked for me and kept applying them till I felt that they couldn't help me anymore.I hope that this helps someone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)