CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What works best for eliminating an allergy from the lungs?

Views: 3,620
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,666,228

Re: What works best for eliminating an allergy from the lungs?

This may help.... I hope so!

Spicy Tomato Tea: The #1 Remedy To Cure Severe Sinus Congestion (and further down it says "allergies") 

7/16/2007: Jean Woolhiser (JeannieW[@]gmail.com) from Franklin, WI writes: "PLEASE, PLEASE. REPLACE ALL THE OLD TEXT about the tomato tea with the following text as its much more concise and has been refined. Thank you! :)

I first sent in this recipe in 2002, I think. I've been studying people's comments on it and have revised it accordingly. Email me at JeannieW[@]gmail.com if you have questions. Thank you to everyone who has posted their comments. It really makes my day (and makes me cry! :) when I read how this recipe is helping others!

It works fast (in most cases) and tastes great! These ingredients are well-known serious herbals for their medicinal properties... Used together they do wonders for sinus/ear infections, colds, coughing and sore throat. We've even found it to kill flu germs and strep throat (with no antibiotics).

TOMATO TEA RECIPE
2 cups V8 Juice
2-3 cloves Garlic crushed (use more if you can)
2 T Lemon Juice
Hot Sauce (the more the better, so as much as you can handle) (I´d go for cayenne!)

Mix and heat in a pan. Sip slowly and re-warm as needed to get the full effects of the fumes. Let it sit in the back of your throat to bathe it. Suck the fumes through your sinuses and also down into your lungs. Its all natural and healthy, so drink as much of it as you want or need until you are SURE the infection is gone. This is past the time when you "feel better."

This appears to be the best recipe, but from the comments, people often don't have the right ingredients. Don't let that hold you back. Use whatever you have available. Below are some substitutes that may not work as well or as fast, but will still help. I've listed them by their likely effectiveness:

Substitutes:
V8 Juice - tomato juice, vegetable juice, canned or fresh tomatoes crushed, tomato soup (if really desperate, try another kind of fruit juice, vegetable soup or even chicken soup . you're aiming for high Vit C content)
Garlic - garlic in olive oil, dehydrated garlic, garlic salt (aiming for the strong anti-bacterial/fungal effects)
Lemon Juice - Fresh lemons, bottled juice, limes, lime juice, oranges, frozen lemonade
Hot Sauce - ANY kind of hot sauce works, fresh hot peppers, cayenne pepper, dried pepper flakes (if really desperate, try horseradish, black pepper or even mustard . you're aiming for the highly anti-bacterial/fungal properties of capricin which is found in hot peppers, and its effectiveness at clearing out the sinuses.)

Notes:
1. Capricin (found in hot peppers) is actually soothing to the stomach. In addition, it's a pain killer (good for sore throats), and is also one of the main ingredients used in herbal recipes for killing fungal infections like Candida, which is closely related to all kinds of physical problems we have, including allergies.

Excellent candida test: http://www.mall-net.com/cgibin/quiz4.cgi?quiz=crook.qa.

Interesting fungus killing pages: http://www.mall-net.com/mcs/afung.html http://www.mall-net.com/mcs/#Treat.

2. You can add Worcestershire sauce and celery salt to make it taste just like a bloody mary mix.

3. Drink it just because it tastes good, and you probably won't get an infection in the first place. :)"

UPDATE:
07/19/2008: JeanW (JeannieW@gmail.com) from Franklin, WI writes: "I've seen a number of nays on the tomato tea remedy where people say it helps for a while and then they get congested again. 

However, I believe there are some other possibilities here. The nasal passages are fairly large. If you're becoming re-congested, it may be that its mucous moving down from another area of the nasal passages. Give it time, they will clear out.

Also, when your body is trying to get rid of an infection, it works extra hard at it. Its possible your body is creating more mucous to isolate the offending germs and push them out.

Some people think that one or a couple drinks will do the trick, and in many cases, that's been true as you can see from the testimonials. Others its taken a few hours or even days.

But think about it... the germs are running around all over your body, your immunity is down or you wouldn't have the infection in the first place. It may take some time... everyone is different. This remedy will build up your immune system, and in most cases, deals with the symptoms in a very short time. There is no limit to the amount you can have in a day... this isn't a pharmaceutical drug. These are natural ingredients... drink as much as you want as often as you want!"

ADDITIONAL RECIPE
6/21/2007: Wendi from FtWayne, Indiana writes: "I came across an article on Tomato Tea (particularly for sinus infection). It really does work ! We have been using a similiar recipe for 20 years . The recipe we have always used is as follows:

Simmer
1 can/jug of V8
2 cloves of GARLIC
2 LEMONS juiced
2 tbsp HONEY
pinch of CAYENNE

Tips :
* African Cayenne if you can find it
* Fresh Lemons
* Put the clove of garlic under a wide knife and smash it-this seems to release the properties better than chopping
* V8 or Tomato juice- we always used V8 because it has more flavor
* Keep the concoction simmering on low and drink through out the day
* Alter amounts of ingredients as you see fit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (3)