CureZone   Log On   Join
The truth...Re: Nature's Sunshine = Non Organic Herbs! "help enclosed" :) Re: Need help with a Pancreas Support formula.

unyquity Views: 5,962
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,425,622

The truth...Re: Nature's Sunshine = Non Organic Herbs! "help enclosed" :) Re: Need help with a Pancreas Support formula.

Following is a copy of an email I sent to Nature's Sunshine 12/09 - I received a reply promptly, and will post the results and more information when I have more time.  Just fyi, these questions were NOT answered to my satisfaction.  Uny

Greetings -

I am a natural healing coach and website forum owner.  Recently I was asked about the quality of your herbal products - came to your website, and cannot seem to find the information I am seeking.

When I do a search on the word "organic", I find 11 products (oils).  My questions:

--What percentage of the herbs you utilize in your products are certified organic (and/or wildcrafted)?

--Of those that are wildcrafted (a common herbal scam, as very few plants grow in 'fields' where hundreds/thousands of pounds can be harvested at a reasonable cost), what percentage of those do you have some type of certification or guarantee that they are wildcrafted?

--What percentage of herbs you utilize are grown in North America?

--What percentage of herbs that are imported are certified to be pesticide/herbicide free? irradiation before processing in the shipping process?

--Do you have, and are you willing to provide proof of these certifications to your buyers?

--Do you have a list or other type of document that clearly indicates the various growing conditions of the individual herbs you utilize (certified organic, wildcrafted, pesticide/herbicide/irradiation free)?  

Just fyi, a copy of this inquiry and your response (or non response) will be posted publicly on my forum.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)