George, thank you in advance.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

AngelofEventide Views: 3,472
Published: 14 y

George, thank you in advance.

I want to thank you for what you do here. Though a long time poster on Curezone, I only just saw your forum today.

I have been sick for about 14 years now. Until recently, we didn't know what was wrong. I will spare you all the different "guesses" and doctors I have been to, and skip directly to my current diagnosis.

I have been diagnosed with the following:

1. lyme disease - horrible pain all over my body, vision problems, and about 30 additional symptoms.

2. clotting disorder - this is most likely due to the lyme, as lyme causes the blood to become thick. I am told I need to be careful of strokes, heart attacks, etc. I cannot tolerate aspirin and really don't want to take coumadin or heparin. Drugs, in my opinion can do more long term harm than good.

3. various viruses, brought on by the lyme, including EBV, cytomegalovirus, HHV-6.

4. systemic candida and parasites, also brought on by the lyme weakening my immune system.

I have tried nearly everything out there, especially natural or alternative. I have been recently having great fear and anxiety over this and have a horrible fear of dying. I wake up with panic attacks and worry all day. I am a 44 year old female who is also overweight, due to the lyme basically ruining my immune system and metabolism and also creating hypothyroidism. I am a firm believer in the power of the mind to heal the body, but not sure which way to turn. I currently listen to Louise Hays', You Can Heal Your Life CD, but other than feeling relaxed while listening to it, I feel just the same again as soon as it's over with. I truly believe in my heart that I am meant to be get well either through the power of the mind, alternative methods, and also for some reason, I have always felt I would have help from a "healer". Thus I was so pleasantly surprised to see your forum today. Any distance healing and links you can offer would be so gratefully appreciated. Bless you.

Kirstin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)