Re: Stool Detox?

Lose Weight Naturally
With a 9 day detox

Mr. Crab Views: 26,375
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,652,343

Re: Stool Detox?

Not really..

About 2 months ago I started a hardcore anti-candida regimen plus diet. I took so many antifungals and cleansers, but I did not ever see anything like this come out of me before today.

I did actually start eating raw carrots just a few days ago, but I don't know if that has anything to do with this. Maybe the small amounts of Sugar attracted candida to the area where they could easily be killed? Considering I haven't had any Sugar at all in a long time now. Maybe there was some kind of a blockage where the candida were hiding in my intestines, and the only way to release them was through the enemas I have been doing? I like to ponder as to what could really be going on.

As far as candida killing nowadays, the only things I would think affect candida in such a way is the cayenne pepper that I drink down with water twice a day, ACV, raw garlic (pressed and swallow right away) and onions.

Unfortunately, what we experienced seems to be quite common, and it doesn't look like anyone felt any better afterwords.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)