CureZone   Log On   Join
I need to reply.

Miss Helfinger Views: 2,880
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,648,934

I need to reply.

Garage sale, planning, thinking, discussions - all preparatory for getting me to a more peaceful place to start my next blessed, amazing round of IP and I haven't set still to write more words to you, Miss Grape. I'm not 'all over the map' but close. Suuuuper close. I need to sit down and have dialogue with a few people. Whew - you get behind from IP and then you feel better and although you gage your new found energy - it's tough to sit back down when you see stuff laying around that's been accumulating for a while!

You are on a holy path. The path to heal one's own body, knowing that all things *really* are possible, is a holy path. It's you, your divine inner physician and all the possibilities that already belong to you. Today belongs to each of us. Time is not linear and we can make self confidence changes within a day and just **know** we will make it through. Know how some of the most important decisions we've ever made in our lives were on the fly? I know mine have been. That's how I feel about knowing that the IP was going to reset my health. Honestly - until I *knew* it, like 1 cycle in - I also knew that my imbalances were deep enough that I might have to keep going for many cycles and I became ok with it. Before I'd have listened to other folks saying things like 'but how long will you have to do it for?' OR 'but it's so harsh'....you know what's more harsh than that? Being ill. Using the word 'have' - how long will you 'have' to do it for...wow. Well - I thought that too - but I took loads of medication in my childhood because I had to. I put up with subsequent depression, loneliness and anxiety because I had to - shoot -of all the things I've 'HAD' to do in my life - this is a cake walk!

And so I say - I want to sit tonight and write to you and a few others. I send you amazing support, focus and uplifting self confidence that this already IS your path to goodness. It's not something that you will encounter - to think things like that is to make that energy outside of ourselves. It is within you - it is YOU. You're already rockin' it and we're all thrilled for you. 'Specially me! :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)