CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: try this for receding gums, loose teeth, pyorrhea etc,

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

knowledge seeker Views: 17,581
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,641,039

Re: try this for receding gums, loose teeth, pyorrhea etc,

look mister

I took these comments directly from the books I mentioned.

I will address your first comment on the calcium here and the next one on brushing gums hard in the next post.

first one

Dr Christopher's school of natural healing quote when discussing the calcium formula he used in his clinical practice

page 583

"a wonderful natural calcium formula which can be made in capsule, tea, pr glycerin based extract form. As explained in the book Biological Transmutations, the silica in horsetail grass converts to calcium, and the other herbs work in close conjunction with this master calcium herb. We need calcium for nerve sheath, vein and artery walls, bones, teeth, etc.

This combination is all pure herbs. It is also useful for cramps, charlie horses, and for all calcium needs in the body.

Children with crooked. crowded teeth who later must have the wisdom teeth pulled because their jaw is too narrow are lacking calcium in the diet. The pregnant woman should increase her natural calcium intake now for 2 people. so as to build for the child a wide jaw and tooth material. Sugars. pastries. soft and alcoholic beverages, breads, candies, etc leach the calcium out of the body, creating varicose veins, cramps, charlie horses, loss of teeth, nervous upsets, etc"

end quote

I was relaying the exact info that master herbalist and arguably one of the greatest natural healers of the last century the "father of modern herbology and originator of healer Richard Schulze 's incurables program" who with his incredible knowledge enabled people with loose teeth save their teeth that dentists were going to pull them all out on various occasions and who cured the incurable diseases NO doctor was able to heal.

He was a highly intelligent man ahead of his time. He was talking about bowel pockets existing 20 years before the Merck manual stated that if we live long enough 100% of people will have bowel pockets.

I was passing on what he said about this formula and silica converting to calcium in the event it could help a person in need of help.

No reason to get rude and snippy and insulting to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)