CureZone   Log On   Join
18 months post update

cantwait2bfree Views: 2,941
Published: 14 y

18 months post update

Hello all,
It is now over 18 months post and I am feeling better than ever. I would say 90-95% healthier. The lingering symptoms are 15 of the 25 pounds I gained, some anxiety right before cycle and during ovulation, migraine during ovulation and day before cycle, night sweats 2-3 days before cycle starts, hot flashes--but am told that I could be in early menopause at 40.
My cycles are exactly 30 days and bleeding is really light--period lasts for 2 days and stops for a day and comes back for 2 days, but last two days I can get away with no tampon or liner. Sorry if TMI.
I had two mirena for over 6 years. Last one removed 8-9 months after insertion in Dec 2008 (I also had Norplant in early to mid 90's)
Hang in there ladies it gets BETTER. It is MUCH easier to get out of bed--more energy overall. I am not paralyzed with fear or going crazy from panic attacks.
Life is good. Take Care. Know that you will get through this and be stronger. Peace.
L

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.664 sec, (1)