CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prayer from the leader of the Sioux Nation

rudenski Views: 3,758
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,638,742

Re: Prayer from the leader of the Sioux Nation

When I was a child, I would fantasize about being a volunteer American pilot destroying the evil NAZIS who were bombing London but as a young man I became what I wanted to fight... I just just believed in the 'American Dream' as opposed to 'The Fatherland.' It is easy to be angry at British Petroleum and I believe their callous leadership led them to this tragedy but if I am going to learn the lesson from my youth then it is that I should be moving on to other lessons... allowing 'The Light' inside me, begging to be born... to shine.... It is okay to be angry for a day but we need to wake up each morning and do our part to heal our world... The mucous in my lungs and the fog in my brain can not stop this birthing process...

Once each year, overlooking Enchanted Rock, thousands of cactus bloom all at once,,,, It is a beautiful and stunning sight to behold. Some would call it a dream but many decades ago I saw a day like the day when the cactus all bloom... only for the whole wide world,,, But there is most often groaning and grinding of teeth from a mother right before she delivers her child... The earth is groaning... We can help her with our well wishes but she will suffer and if we have any empathy, we will suffer with her in these last hours before the dawn... but soon the whole earth will bloom... It is a good day when that day arrives....

rudi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)